– Practical training that suits well for beginners!
– Upon successful completion, you will acquire a certificate from UX Estonia!
– UX Estonia (UX Advisors OÜ) is also a partner of Töötukassa (Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund).
User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design skills are in increasing demand in the IT job market.
This is because well-designed easy-to-use websites, apps, portals, self-service systems, e-shops and other digital solutions create a significant competitive advantage for the companies that have UX / UI designers on their team.
During the training you will acquire necessary knowledge and skills to start your journey as a UX / UI designer.
– You will master the user-driven UX / UI design process.
– You will learn how to create easy to use digital user interfaces.
– The principles that you learn can be applied to websites, apps, portals, self-service solutions, e-shops and other user interfaces.
– You will know what user experience (UX), user interface (UI) and usability are and what factors influence them.
– You will understand the UI design principles (stylistics, composition, contrasts, etc.).
– You will get to know different design systems, Atomic Design principles, Web Accessibility Guidelines etc.
– You will be able to create persona cards and paper prototypes.
– You will develop necessary skills to design low- and high-fidelity digital user interfaces using Balsamiq, Marvell and Figma software.
– You will learn how to conduct usability testing with users and how to draw conclusions from the test results.
– You will understand what are the most common problems in UX / UI design projects and how to solve these.
Artur Puiste, UX / UI designer and user experience expert, co-founder of UX Estonia. Artur has helped many international and ambitious companies: Symantec, Playtech, Itella, Ekspress Digital, Telia, RecruitLab, G4S, Thorgate and others.
LHV Bank, Tele2 Estonia, Swedbank, Estonian Business and Innovation Agency (EAS), Andmevara AS, Tallinna Vesi, If Insurance, Eesti Energia, Center for Registers and Information Systems, Playtech, Ministry of Justice, Datel, Mooncascade, Töötukassa, G4S, Cybernetica, Government Office of Estonia and many other employees from growing companies and organizations.
On Monday, the October 21st from 10:00 to 16:00.
On Tuesday, the October 22nd from 10:00 to 16:00.
In case of COVID restrictions, the training will take place remotely via Zoom.
Training takes about 16 academic hours to complete. Training consists of lectures, workshop activities and practical independent work.
890.- € + VAT (price with VAT: 1 068.- €).
Lunch and coffee breaks included.